Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Yes we all know fungal mold can infect our scalp and they call it "ringworm". When it infects our feet they call it "athletes foot" when it is found active either necrotising or involved as a neoplasia in the body they call it a "cancer". Medical mycologist refer to all their conditions as a mycoses (my co sees)

It is know that fungi produce the common alcohol in the intoxicating beverages of the western civilization. Itis actually quite surprising that humans would intentiaonally take a poson for any satisfactory reason.

Neurotoxic fungi and specifically molds are a rare presentation in human habitations. Neuro toxic toxic levels are rarely founded and when they do exist their presence is even less so identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment